Discover our trainings
Each of the following open trainings can also be organized as in-house training.
We train in Dutch, French and English.
Target Population: Talent Managers/directors, HR Managers/directors, Talent Experts, HR Business Partners
More Business Impact with the Talent Review
Next open Training, with plenty of examples :
2023 October 26
Towards a transparant and business-owned Talent Review Proces.
- How to define the Talent Review objectives, in line with the business strategy?
- What is the desired talent culture? How will it influence the Talent Review Meeting discussions?
- What is our desired transparency level? What to communicate to whom?
- How to shift the ownership of this strategic process from HR to the business leaders?
- What kind of biases are common in Talent Review discussions and how to minimize the impact?
- What development offer should we create for the target group discussed during Talent Review?
- How to facilitate an interactive Succession Planning meeting?
- Play the Talent Benchstrength Game, a board game on Talent ManagementOcto
A professional facilitation of the Talent Review meeting
Strengthen your facilitation skills to get the maximum result out of the Talent Review Meeting
Next open training:
To be defined
- Agenda and roles during the Talent Review Meeting.
- What type of questions do add value during the Talent Review Meeting?
- What are possible unconscious biases and how to handle them?
- How to involve every manager as much as possible in the discussions?
- How to encourage feedback & action after the Talent Review Meeting?Dec
Participation fee: 795 euro (TAV excluded), including the course, lunch and the book ‘The Talent Review Meeting – Facilitator’s Guide’, written by Doris Sims Spies, my partner.
We accept a maximum of 8 participants. The training will be given in Dutch and French. Each participant speaks his/her mother tongue.
REGISTER by sending an email, mentioning which open training you are interested in.
More Business Impact with the Talent Review: October 26
Was it Ingrid as one-of-a-kind coach or was it our group of aspiring HR professionals, but I didn’t even need a break! The training was impactful, strategically framed and full of concrete take-aways all day long. A must do for every HR generalist who wants to facilitate business/people strategy and implementation.